Monday 8 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY 8

The "HOLLAday" season is upon us and I couldn't be more excited! I love giving gifts just as much as I love receiving them! This year instead of asking for many things that I probably don't need, I've decided to ask for fewer things that I love! If you can't tell already I'm a huge fan of the Louis Vuitton Keepall, when one is traveling they must look extra chic and this will help me do just that! The next thing that I can't seem to live without is a nice pair of leather driving gloves. I live in a very cold place, and in the middle of the winter, there's nothing better than slipping on a pair of leather gloves, preferably with a cashmere lining. The last thing that I have my eye on is an Hermés Clic Clac bangle. They are gorgeous and so much fun! What have you been eyeing this holiday season? 

xx,
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment