Monday 11 November 2013

Buy Me Things

Hi Everyone! Today I am going to snow you my Christmas Wish List! Christmas is right around the corner and I thought I would share what I am asking for!
I adore this card from Rifle Paper Co. 



Frockets are a must, especially when they are blue & gold! 

You can never have enough shep shirts! I Iove this one, I think the color will be great for pairing with jeans or navy shorts on those chilly summer nights! The polka dots are precious as well!  


I absolutely love this wallet from Tory Burch! I have been needing a new wallet for as long as I can remember, but have never found the right one(until I saw this) I hope that this is something that will be under my tree(or in my moms suitcase, because we are going away for Christmas) 

http://www.toryburch.com/stacked-t-zip-continental-wallet-32139252.html?dwvar_32139252_color=807&start=45&cgid=accessories-wallets-wristlets
I love love love this shoe. I wanted a Tory Burch miller logo sandal, but the tan color didn't look right with my complexion, so I though about it and concluded that the red is prefect. I wear so much navy, that red will pop but still match! 

Krass & Co shorts. Red, White, and Blue. Lobsters. These are practacally perfect. 

When I saw this vest I fell in love. It is beautiful. Navy is my favorite color, and stripes are my favorite "print" 

Another plaid shirt, just what I need. I can't help myself, it's so pretty! 

The Wythe dress! I absolutely love this dress. It is so beautiful. I think it will match so many different things and will get a lot of wear! 









No comments:

Post a Comment