Thursday 14 November 2013

Windy City Preparations

I apologize for being a terrible blogger. I have been running around for the past week, packing, studying, and making business decisions! I am leaving for Chicago in just a matter of hours and I couldn't be more excited(unless I was moving there, then I would be more excited) I will arrive at about 7, then drive straight to the airport to pick my best friend(one of)up from the airport! She is flying in from the sunny state! We rarely get to see each other so we are super excited! Enough of me ranting, I will see you on Michigan Avenue!
We see that I quite like navy and white. 

This was taken back in September, but the Vineyard Vines store just opened! I may spend $1000 while I'm there, that's after they reccetate me of course! 

Sprinkles is just a short walk from the hotel so I will be making 3 am cupcake runs! 

I leave you with a picture taken from my hotel room(back in July). The city is so beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment