Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmas Recap

Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas(or holiday) I know that I did! The festivities started with me going to lunch with my friend Maddie, after lunch we headed back to her house to watch This Is Us, it's actually hilarious! If you haven't seen it I would highly recommend it if you want to have a good laugh! A few days later, it was Christmas Eve! My family went to a french restaurant for dinner, and then came home and opened a few gifts! I went to sleep with dreams of sugarplum fairies, and woke up at the great hour of 11 o'clock. It is odd that I slept in that late on Christmas, or even in general, I like to consider myself an early riser! Christmas began, and we did the usual opening of gifts! I have listed some of my favorite's below! After we finished, cleaning the house was the next order of business, not a fun task, but we managed! After hours of cooking, cleaning, and celebrating, our family arrived! This year we were tasked with hosting Christmas Dinner! The family was delightful, and I had a lot of fun playing pool, talking, eating, and sharing laughs! Christmas was nearly over, and my sadness started to kick in, but my Birthday is in just 3 months so I have that to look forward to!





Thank You For Reading, 
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment