Sunday 8 December 2013

Busy Bee

Long time no talk, the past month has been a whirlwind! With school, the launch of my business, and the holiday season quickly approaching, it seems that I have neglected my blog(s). I'm back, and here to tell you about my business, Lake Shore Apparel, https://www.facebook.com/LakeShoreApparel.

I started my business in the summer of 2013. It all started with one idea, to make t-shirts. I live in the north, and most of the popular t-shirt companies (The Proper Life, Southern Proper, The Southern Gentleman, Southern Tide, Southern Shirt Company, Southern Marsh, Southernly Stated, just to name a few) back to what I was saying, all of these brands originated in the south. I felt that the north needed to be represented also, that is when Lake Shore Apparel was born!

The first thing I did was make sure the name wasn't taken, and when I found out it wasn't, I immediately claimed it! After that we handled the legal process, but i'll spare you the details!

After the legalities were handled, the next priority was a logo. It was a fish, then an  anchor, then a sailboat, let's just say the design kept changing. I finally decided to just make it LSA.

We have been open to the public for just around 2 weeks, and are almost sold out! I am so proud of my business and can't wait to see it grow in the future!

I want to thank Jackson from http://www.thesoutherngentleman.com, he has helped me so much in the past month, and that is something that I greatly appreciate!

We had an impromptu photo shoot this morning! Hope you like the shirts! Contact me if you want one!
A special thanks to Maddie for being my beautiful model! 
Maddie also has a blog, http://maddiemgps20time.blogspot.com

I love the way the shirts turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment