Saturday 22 March 2014

Hustle, Hustle, Hustle

After what felt like craziest week ever, I'm back! Let's get talkin' 
  • I turned 16, let me tell you Saturday, March 15th was a party from the time I got up at 6 a.m. The day began with a lovely trip to the Secretary of State, I thought coming before they opened was a good idea, 200 other people did too. After an hour of waiting, my number was called, they snapped a pic, and I was free to drive on my own! 
  • After the hours of prepping, the party had begun! I had a lovely time with my 6 closest friends! The theme was hollywood glamour, the attire was black and white, the desserts were delicious. 
  • When I got home I felt the need to write all 27 thank you notes, that was not such a great idea at 1 a.m. 
  • Now to Sunday the 16th. I made a quick trip to my local mall, and popped into J. Crew. I don't think I have ever been in there for such a short time. I saw the shirt I wanted, gabbed my size, and snatched it! Hello French printed popover!
  • The work or school in my case week started with a bang! Not a literally bang, that would be bad. I was flooded with papers, and projects, and exams. I'm so glad it's over, can you say PTL 
  • My week took a turn for the better when an article about me was published in the school newspaper! This girl can say she's been written about! 
  • My Thursday mornin' began with a meeting bright and early at 7 a.m. I don't know about you but I love talking business especially when it means BIG things 
  • The work week is over, hooray! Saturday is a day to party, or watch Netflix, either works just as well. 

xx,
Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment