Sunday 30 March 2014

Show Us Where You Work



Hello Lovelies! Today I am showing you where I work! My workplace is also my happy place i.e. my happy workplace. It is a place where I can just sit and well work. Having a workplace is something that I think everyone needs. I am so excited to given this opportunity to participate in this post!

1. Where is your favorite workplace located? 
My workplace is in my bedroom, it's in the 
one corner somewhat isolated from the
 rest of the room.
2. Do you prefer a sleek desk or are you more of an organized chaos?
I would say that I fall somewhere in between. 
I like the sleek look, but I need to have 
my amount of chaos and clutter to 
make it my own.
3. What is your favorite type of writing utensil? 
My favorite writing utensil is my navy blue ink 
pen from Staples. I found the pen in my house
one day and fell in love! It is my 
absolute favorite pen ever! 

4. Show us your calendar or agenda.
I have the Lilly Pulitzer large agenda in the 
print "Tuscan Sun" I adore it, even though
it gives me anxiety from seeing 
how much I have yet to do! 
5. What are you looking forward most to this spring? 
I am most looking forward to the weather getting 
warmer, as well as my upcoming spring
 break! I can't wait to see my friends 
who live in the FL











6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in on our link up! I love the gallery wall behind your desk...so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for inviting me to be a part of it! Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. I love the card collage on your wall...washi tape is the best! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me be a part! Washi tape is my favorite!!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the flowers - they add so much brightness to the space! So glad you linked up! I loved reading your post.

    xoxo, Sydney
    everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always like to have flowers, I have 2 other arrangements in my room alone! I loved your post too!

      Delete