Tuesday 27 May 2014

hello sweet thing!

Guess who is back after being a bad blogger, hint its me. I have come to realize that my content has gone from bad to worse in just a matter of days. Things have been so busy lately, that I don't have the time to just sit down and work on blogging. Trust me if I had the time I would, I adore blogging and all of you sweet readers, but I just have not had a spare minute! Although I wish I could be back to giving you the best content I can give, I cannot do that right now because of my seemingly never-ending list of things to do! When things get a bit calmer I can be back to my bloggie self! In the mean time please don't be mad if a post is a bit short or isn't perfect! I'm trying my best here friends! I will still be a postin' on Insta and Twitter like I always have been so check there if you want a peek into my everyday life! I'm also avaliable to chat one on one via email if you have a question or something! 

xo,
Rachel 


*Note to all snail mailers*
my post office lost a bundle 
of letters, I am sending a fresh 
batch tomorrow morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment