Sunday 4 May 2014

we will miss you

I want every single person who reads this to see that I love them. I love you, all of you. Over the weekend a great soul was lost to bullying. I will not disclose any names for the sake of the dear family. Here's the story or lack thereof, today I was informed that a junior at my school had passed away, not of natural causes, but by the pain in his own dear heart.  I unfortunately never had the pleasure of meeting him, but from what I heard he was a gem. What happened is terrible, and no one should go through what he went through. My heart and prayers go out to everyone and I mean everyone who is feeling the pain of this tragic passing. I cannot even put how I feel into words, I am heartbroken, absolutely heartbroken. This is the third death at my school in the past year, so as you can see it has been a tough year for everyone in my community. Please pray that we can all keep strong. 

you will be missed by all

xx,
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment