Thursday 21 August 2014

I'm Not Dead

Long time no blog! I know everyone is wondering why I have been MIA for the past week and a half. As cliche as it sounds and as lazy as it makes me look, I simply did not have the time, at all. I kept trying to get a post up, but I never had enough time to make a nice, quality one. The past two weeks have been crazy. Here's how it went. 

All summer I have been working on this HUGE project, and it ended on August 15th, Praise The Lord!  Because I had to finish this huge project I didn't have time to do anything but the project. After that my bestie, Savanna came to the MI. I couldn't have been more excited! We had a great time, especially at the One Direction concert Sunday night. Our seats were the best! I even got a Harry wave, aaahhhhh. Monday bright and early Savanna flew home, and I headed back to my house(we stayed at the DAC after the concert) and packed my bags. After getting my braces off, I jumped in the car and boom was in CHICago! I'm here until Thursday, and Frank Sinatra was right! 
Gotta Run! 
xo,
Rachel 


No comments:

Post a Comment