Friday 8 August 2014

Toting Around Life


As sad as it may be, summer is ending. That means that back to school is right around the corner, if it isn't already here for some. With this in mind, I have been searching for the perfect tote to use this upcoming year. Let me tell you it is quite the struggle. With leather and canvas, black and brown, monogrammed and not monogrammed, I am very confused. This is where you come in. I have linked a few of my personal favorites below, and I would love for you to help me decide on the one that is better than the rest. Take a peek at them, and tell me which one is right! Maybe you'll find one for yourself too!

xo,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. you have such great taste! Love them all! Especially the Bien leather tote :)

    sprinkleofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete