Thursday 6 November 2014

Shoes Shoes Shoes

are these not the most gorgeous things you have ever seen? 

Nothing makes my heart sing like a good pair of shoes. They don't have to be anything fancy, just a simple pair of black pointed toe pumps is good for this gal, especially if they are black suede. I have always had a soft spot for a statement shoe though, I remember going into Nordstrom when I was about 10 and trying on heels, mind you none of them fit and I had no idea how to walk in them. It was just fun, I loved the way I felt in them, and still do. Most of my heels are statement ones, I have a lack of simple heels. Shocking, right? Because I have this hole of sorts, I am desperately trying to find a pair of heels. 

My heart and feet long for Louboutins or Manolo's, unfortunately I can't drop $1000 on a pair just yet. The So Kate is just do die for! Because my wallet cries at the thought of spending that much on shoes, I have been looking for a practically priced pair, but I just cannot find any I like! If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them! 

xo,
Rachel 

1 comment:

  1. wow, these are to die for!

    Nathalie | THE COVETING
    http://www.thecoveting.be/2014/11/review-mac-petal-power.html

    ReplyDelete