Monday 3 November 2014

I'm Not Dead Pt. 2

donut you ever leave me 


I recall posting something called "I'm Not Dead" back in August and now here we are in November and I have only posted once since then. That's just sad. For some reason I cannot seem to find the will power to upload anything that I write. Nothing felt good enough to share, it just wasn't right. 

Now for the 3rd time, I'm saying that I'm back and trust me chickadees this time it's the truth. By the time you read this, I'll have had 3 other posts scheduled. I blame the "go go juice" aka Evolution Fresh's Defense Up, but that's a matter of opinion.

 Now getting back to the whole I don't know what to post thing.  I started this blog as a place where I could for lack of better words, vent. Now that I have made relationships with some of you, I feel that I have to make my content better in some sort of way.  With this being said, I am going to keep blogging, but I'm going to try and get back to what it's really all about. 

xo,
Rachel 




No comments:

Post a Comment