Thursday 23 April 2015

CURRENTLY COVETING

I think it's safe to say that the hottest trend this season is the iconic Panama hat. Tried and true, this had has been around forever, Teddy Roosevelt made it famous actually.

Panama hats, originating in Ecuador, were taken to the hustle and bustle of Panama to be sold. I mean how many people were actually in Ecuador in the late 1800's shopping for hats, not many I presume.  The hats sold with no delay due to their attractive, and versatile nature. Today, after making their comeback from a period of time where only men over the age of 65 wore them, they are popping up everywhere. J.CrewMadewell, and Gucci all have come out with their own versions and are fab to say the least. I'm actually heading to my local J.Crew to pick one up this weekend!

xo,
Rachel

1 comment: