Monday 27 April 2015

THE BIG THREE

via*

Can't get enough of:  Coffee by Jeff McIntosh. I cannot even tell you how much I love this song. It's been on repeat since the time I first heard it, seriously you NEED to check it out, trust me, you won't regret it. Listen to the song here

Lusting over: The J. Crew panama hat, I like it so much I did a blog post about it. Seriously I need to get my hands on it ASAP. If only I thought I could actually pull it off. Sorry friends, I'm more than slightly obsessed with it if you couldn't tell!

Feeling the need to: Escape the real world and find myself again in the real real world. I'm dying to go to Indonesia or India or Cambodia. My little heart has a huge desire to explore the far off, just like in Eat, Pray, Love. I mean staying in a 5 star hotel wouldn't hurt either! 

What have you been up to lately? 

xo,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment