Thursday 10 September 2015

GETTING REAL


OK. So it's been a month since the last time I updated you. I would say "I'm sorry" or "It won't happen again" but we all know that this is in fact going to happen again. I never wanted to be one of those bloggers who reached a point where they felt the need to post EVERY SINGLE DAY just because. NO, I do not pre-schedule posts. That's just not me. I share things with you that I find interesting or inciting. I do NOT post just because I want more followers or page views. Frankly, I find it artificial to post just to gain a bigger following, I mean why did you start a blog in the first place. I started one to share things I thought deserved to be shared with like minded others. ALSO, it's a great place to express myself with photos and other things I come across on the Internet. 

YES,  I do apologise for not posting in over a month. That's going to change very soon, with classes having just started, I have more free time(I know that seems like the opposite of how it should be but trust me, it's not) 

Now onto the real reason why I am posting this. QUEEN aka Olivia Palermo is collaborating with Bauble Bar to create a line of jewelry inspired by the growing new meets old trend. Even though the pieces won't be avaliable until the 29th of September, I already see things that for lack of better terms, I NEED. I do hope you enjoy the photos from the shoot! 


xo,
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment