Wednesday 16 September 2015

POP IT LIKE CHAMPAGNE


FIRST: 
This photo. I mean who doesn't love a little VEUVE, in case you didn't know, it sounds a little like LOVE when you say it. I mean it really is liquid love. I may be a little biased considering the fact that I have an empty bottle in my room that I use as a vase. It's the label, I'm telling ya. But Flowers & Champagne are match made in heaven. 

ALSO: 
I am just over a week into senior year and let's just say I'm KILLIN' it. I mean I only go to school for a total of 4 hours a day, hello  BEST senior year schedule, EVER. When I'm not in class I work for my dad at his car dealership, which is super fun especially when the Tigers bring their cars in(insert sly face emoji) The rest of the week I get to do whatever my heart desires which is usually taking a trip to downtown BHAM or Somerset, obviously. 

LASTLY: 
I am WAY too excited to be seeing George Ezra next weekend! I mean Georgie is my fav, OK maybe The Weeknd is my fav but for the sake of this post let's just pretend it's Georgie. Everyone reading this has probably heard his biggest hit, Budapest, but if you haven't heard the rest of the album, go listen to it. NOW. Some of my favorite songs include, Barcelona, Stand by your Gun, Drawing Board, and Breakaway. Truthfully though, they are all FAB. 


xoxo,
rachel 
*not gossip girl* 



No comments:

Post a Comment