Friday 16 October 2015

NEW AND NOTEWORTHY


COLLEGE: Senior year has got me stressing to the MAX. Luckily, I am 99% sure that I have found "the one" university for me, which is AWESOME. Still, the application process and the potential of getting rejected is terrifying. I don't want to spill the details of which particular school it us, but you'll know soon enough! 

TRAVEL: To put it frankly I have been in Chicago two times in the past two weeks. My schedule has been NON STOP get in the car, drive 5 hours, rush to meetings, pass out, and drive 5 hours home. It's really fun, can't you tell. But don't worry, it's ALL for good reason, and yes this is another thing that I cannot tell you at the moment. 

ECTETERA: I am soaking up all of my last year at home. I've gone to all but one home game at my beloved Big House, and have been revisiting ALL nostalgic places in my neighborhood almost on a daily basis. My parents are unfortunately moving out of my childhood home(and hometown) after I graduate and I CANNOT handle the thought of leaving just yet. 

xo,
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Beauty Blogger Award:)

    http://www.ohsheshappy.com/2016/01/beauty-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm personally a big fan of lakeshoreprep blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete