Friday 7 February 2014

Friday Celebrations

Friday:the last day of the work week, the day before the weekend starts, party day. Friday's are meant to be "celebratory" days, at least in my mind. Maybe your way of doing that is watching Netflix, having a dinner party, or even going to an actual party. Friday's are the day of relief, that aah it's the weekend day. Fridays would have to be my favorite day as far as labels go. Yes, I am a freak. I tend to micromanage everything, and one of those things is giving days labels. I won't bore you by detailing all of the days, i'll spare you with just the weekend! Friday is as I said before the day of celebration, then Saturday is the day of errands, and Sunday is the day of meetings and get-togethers! Sorry to make this so short, love you all! 

xx,
rachel 


No comments:

Post a Comment