Monday 3 February 2014

Happy Hearts

Hello Lovelies! I'm back and better than ever! I took a much needed break from everything, we all have to do it sometime. Lately I have been smitten with life, and all of the wonderful things that go along with it. Here are a few things that make my heart squeal, I mean who doesn't love a french bulldog in a pool?

Hearts Day aka Valentines Day aka the day when all single girls cry about life is coming up. I am going to celebrate in the best way I can think of, by not celebrating. I will go to class, and come home and write. Writing brings me solace so why not, right? 

I forgot what else I wanted to say to you, hmmm. I will think hard, and let you know next time we talk! Oh that's right, I am looking for more pen pals! Why not, right. Snail Mail aka Lake Shore Post is my absolute favorite thing ever! Email me(lannen.rachel@gmail.com) your address and you bet that a pretty package will be in your hands, washi tape included! 

xx,
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment