Sunday 23 February 2014

To Chop Or Not To Chop?

Lately I have been contemplating the idea of chopping my hair. Now don't go getting all worked up, it wouldn't be that dramatic like a pixie cut. My hair is long, and heavy, and thick, and it gets tangled, and i'm annoyed with it. I think that new things come in spring, so the new Rachel is coming. It's time for things to change, and I think that chopping my hair is the perfect way to start the movement! I absolutely adore the shoulder length bob style. It is very 1960 meets 2014. It is a more modern twist to the classic bob. So here it is plain and simple, it's happening. Goodbye long locks, hello short and sassy!


This is THE look I am going for. I think that is is perfect, absolutely perfect! The length is ideal and it has layers but not too many to the point where it is hard to style! 

xx,
rachel 




No comments:

Post a Comment