Friday 15 May 2015

RECENT FAVORITES


The Yves Saint Laurent film, available for your viewing on Netflix. Need I say more than YSL? The story explores Yves' Algerian upbringing to his days at DIOR(now you get the photo don't you?), and finally finding himself at his own fashion house, YSL. The illustrious designer along with his partner, Pierre Berge, were known to have kept many parts of their life a secret, this movie faces the hard truths of drug abuse, adultery, and heartbreak the two shared over their many years together. All in all fabulous and should be on everyone's must see list even though it's En Français.

Island Style by India Hicks. I have recently come to be quite the fan of this darling designer/mother/model. The book is to die for due to that fact that she resides on Harbour Island, a tropical paradise in the Bahamas. Owner of a lifestyle brand, also called India Hicks, she aims to share the love of a tropical lifestyle no matter where you're located! Some of my favorite pieces include the black hibiscus candleblack agra tassel, and wild spider lily rollerball!

Coffee, and I'm not talking about the beverage. The lovely Jeff McIntosh recently released a new song entitled Coffee. Needless to say it is the only thing I've been listening to aside from the occasional sing along to 'earned it' and I'm not in the slightest bit ashamed of that. The first time you listen to Coffee, you'll be hooked. As a creature of habit, I'm not so shockingly listening to it as I'm typing this #NoShame. You can find Jeff on Facebook and Youtube.

xo,
Rachel 

P.S. Let me know what you think of coffee when you get a chance to listen to it! You won't regret it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment