Saturday 18 January 2014

A Breath of Fresh Air

By the title you may be very confused. This is me saying that I need to get my priorities straight. Lately I have been online too much.  I have been watching youtube videos, shopping, reading blog posts, tweeting, going on Instagram, you name it. I have lost track of the things I truly love, becoming engulfed in a world of competition and openness. Everyone nowadays has such an urge to share every personal detail of their life. I too am a part of this, just look at my twitter. I want to get back to the things I miss. Writing, reading, and getting lost in my own thoughts. Things that made me more well "me".


Don't worry this isn't goodbye. I will still be blogging, just not right now. By right now I mean for the next week. I have final exams this week, and am feeling very stressed. I was taking a study break and came across a movie on Netflix. I watched the whole thing, I have terrible self control. It was about a family and the father was as best selling novelist. The daughter came home from college to tell the family that her first work was to be published. Now I won't spoil it for you, but if you want to watch it it's called "Stuck in Love". It really is a great movie, I would highly recommend it! Needless to say the movie spoke to me in a way. It had to do with writing and how literature can take you to another world, open your eyes. Once again, this is not goodbye. This is just me saying that I will be gone while my final exams approach. Please stay with me, I quite like you.


Thanks For Reading, 
Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment