Monday 2 June 2014

Lovin' Life

This week has been a great one and I can't wait to share it with you before its even over!

  • To start the week I had Monday off, thank you Memorial Day. I spent mine laying on the deck of my cottage, it's a tough life, right? It was sad to get in the car and drive the whopping hour home, but I was relieved to be back home! 
  • Tuesday I was up bright and early at 5 am, gotta start the week off right. It was a bit of a shock to be going to school at 8 am, still recovering from the weekend, eek. Tuesday was my besie Maddie's birthday also! She turned the big 1 6 ! I cannot believe that she is already driving, they grow us so fast! Note to self: do not try and hold a vase of flowers in one hand and drive a stick shift with the other. 
  • Wednesday, the 28th. Wednesday was a delight, it was torrentially raining so I got to use my vintage Burberry umbrella, and get my feet soaking wet, you can hear the excitement in my voice!!
  •  Thursday, pops brought home a new toy aka car for me to drive around. If you didn't know my parents are car dealers so we get new cars in often. I am delighted to say that my new "whip" as they are called is named Blythe  as opposed to Bernadette. My last car was a stick shift named Bernadette. The new one is an automatic named Blythe. It's quite funny, Bernadette means "brave as a bear" and let me tell you she was. I had felt powerful driving a stick shift, but its time to trade her in for Blythe which means happy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment