Monday 23 June 2014

Summer Spill


Hey there sweets! How has life been treating you? Hopefully your answer was F A B(that's my power word right now so don't fret if it comes up 1 or 10 more times) My summer has been delightful to say the least, if only I was in my home town with all of my smitten people! Here's a breakdown of what's been goin' on in Rachel's world! 
  • What a busy bee I am. Everyday gets a bit busier than the last and it's only June! I've been so busy I completely forgot my sweet pal Em's 20th Birthday, how embarrassing! Sorry again, Em! To make being busy even better, I'm at my summer home which is on an island. Don't get me wrong I love waking up to the peaceful water everyday, but I miss all of my people! This brings me to the next order of business. 
  •  I miss everyone back home so much! I've been catching up with my "island"friends as I like to call them and that's been great! Hopefully I'll be able to see some of the people who make me double over in laughter soon, I can't take being away from them for this long! Summer has only begun and it has brought a new found friendship. Let me tell you this person makes my heart fill with joy, they also send the absolute best snaps around, and yes, I did screenshot them! 
  • When I'm not in a business meeting or doing a summer project, you can find me catching up on some delightful reads out in the fresh air! Fitz has captured my heart again in The Beautiful and Damed. If you are looking for a new read I would highly recommend it, but I may be biased, Fitz is my favorite author!  I never fail to neglect my favorite blogs as well! If you don't already know about these three sweet girls do check them out, they are three truly FAB bloggers! Em at Pinch Of Em, Steph at Sprinkle of Steph, and Sammy at Preptista
  • I luckily have a few days coming up where I have nothing to do, I will be using that time to get some good posts lined up so I am never without one! If you have any that you want to see comment down below or shoot me an email and I'll get back to you ASAP! 

xo,
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment