Thursday 19 June 2014

True Navy

{Navy Navy Navy}  
Navy Blue makes my heart skip a beat I'm telling you friends, there's something about it, something special. It's so rich and elegant and fun and classic and well perfect. I can *almost* guarantee that you'll see this girl in navy every day, literally. Almost everything I own has navy in it, no lie! Don't even get me started on navy and stripes! What could be better, nothing! Navy is my color, I'm telling you. When I sport some true navy I feel on top of the world! The Deborah Lippmann nail polish is fab to say the least, and the Topshop Dress is adorable! I am loving this J. Crew tee, so simple and chic!  Oh and I had to add the Oscar De La Renta coral earrings I mean they are to die for! 


adieu,
Rachel 


No comments:

Post a Comment