Monday 16 June 2014

Story People

{First things first, I want to say sorry for being so distant lately, I had finals and then summer took off and I have been so so busy! I promise that more content is coming soon! If you have any suggestions for me please let me know, I would love to hear from you!}

A while back my dear friend, Steph from A Sprinkle of Steph, made a blog post on Story People. Let me just tell you that signing up for your story of the day will change your life. It's the best feeling to go into your virtual mailbox and see an email that is not spam. Let me break it down for you. Every day bright and early, an email from StoryPeople comes. The second you open it you'll be grinning, because the designs and little "stories" are too stinkin' cute! I thought that I would share a few of my favorites with you! Hope they make you cheeky! 

xo,
Rachel 

you should see a box on the left side! Type your email in and voila, a story will be on it's way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment