Monday 14 April 2014

A peek inside my purse

Hello sweet readers, I thought it was time to take you into my favorite purse! This was given to my by my bestie(Hi Savanna) this year for Christmas, and boy is she a sneaky kiki. Here's the scoop. We were in Chi-Town this past November, and the two of us popped into Nordstrom(I mean how can you not pop into Nordstrom) The two of us were looking at the pretty Long Champs, I got the clay color in the size small, but couldn't stop eyeing this beaut. I thought I was being sneaky and got her one, but she was even sneakier when she got me this gorgeous one, the mini in navy! It is too stinkin' cute if you ask me! 
  • My beloved iPad mini, gosh I really must like mini things, and I also like Britt Bass artwork as you can see! 

  • My lovely wallet from Kate Spade, it's too cute, and I got it on sale for only $49! What a steal! 

  • I never leave the house without my handy dandy ray-bans, this girl's got light blue eyes, and needs to shade them from the sunny rays! 

  • I'll bet ya that someone will comment about me carrying around nail polish. This is a necessity, you never know when you'll chip you're out and about(the color is watermelon)

  • Last but certainly not least, this is probably the most important, well my wallet is important, and my phone is too. Getting back to the subject at hand, this perfume is wonderful, it is ' Live Colorfully' by Kate Spade, do get it if you can! 

xx,
Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment