Sunday 20 April 2014

Sunday Extra Funday

Hoppy Easter to you all! Hope its swell! Mine has been the best yet, thanks for asking! I hope that the bunny brought you something sweet! He must know me well, because I'm now sporting the J. Crew pave link bracelet and munchin' on some macarons(Pistachio is my favorite if you were wondering) The day started with mass at a lovely church in Pass a grille. Then we went back home, and took a nice walk along the beach. We finished the afternoon with 'brunch' at The Don Cesar aka my favorite place on the planet earth aka where I will be wed! The minute I stepped foot onto the scared grounds my heart filled with overcoming joy! They don't call it the pink palace for nothing, aah I just want to live there! Well I'll leave you to be merry!

xx,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment