Saturday 19 April 2014

Off to the FL

This week has been c r a z y to say the least. I'm in Tampa aka my homeland not really I just love it here! I mean who doesn't love International Mall? 

  • The fun started on Thursday when I went to a photo shoot for my good friend, Luke! He is an amazing photographer hence why brands want him to do work for them! The shoot was a party, my friend Gabi went along with me, and a few other guys were there(shout out to our new BFF Malek) Needless to say I had a great time!
  • Friday I was up bright and early, 6 am to be exact. I had a lot to do before I boarded at 3. Once I got to the airport and was through security, such a breeze(perks of being TSA pre checked) I got on the plane, but not without my Starbucks and magazine. When I got to the desk they told me my seat was moved...to the back of the plane. Thanks a lot Delta. After a very angry Rachel tweeted them I got 2,000 free miles. I love you Delta!
  • I finally landed in the FL, can you say PTL. It was a great feeling to be back in the Tampa Bay, wind in my hair, or not really it was raining cats and dogs! I got to the condo I'm staying at and settled in before heading to see my bestie Savanna. This girl makes me double over in pain from laughter. 
  • Today, Saturday, I woke up and after a lovely breakfast of almond croissonts, yum! I went to the coveted International Plaza(Mall) Boy did I shop till I dropped, Lilly, Kate, Louis, and Tory all called my name. It was a great day, and a good one to go shopping because it was overcast! Hopefully tomorrow will be bright and sunny, perfect to go PTL on the beach! 
xx,
Rachel 

1 comment:

  1. Hmm.. Gabi.. COUGH *check out her blog* COUGH

    Http://www.thelobsterpolo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete