Wednesday 16 April 2014

Arm Candy

It is no secret that I adore arm candy, it's a simple way to spice up any outfit! In the spirit of spring, and wanting to make my outfits cute again, I'm going on an arm candy spree, and a little Pinterest peek first is just the way to get buying! 
I love the kate spade idiom bangles! Too cute!

This is probably the most classic and versatile bracelet 
here, it is also the most expensive bracelet here.

This is actually a bracelet that I recently ordered, I'm too
 excited for it to arrive! 
 How could I not talk about this beauty. The Vineyard
Vines whale bangle. I need this, sadly it is sold 
out. If anyone has this and they are looking to get 
rid of it email me please! 
Can I have this in every color? I love how
simple it is, but how cute it is! But seriously,
can I have it in every color? 

xx,
Rachel 






No comments:

Post a Comment