Tuesday 22 July 2014

Head Over Heels

Lately I have been LOVING heels, but not for the special occasions I usually reserve them for. I love the idea of dressing up and outfit with a pair of heels, especially in the summer. I am not one to love the white jeans and wedges look, it's been done before, but I do love the white jeans and silver metallic heels look. Sadly these darling J. Crew heels are sold out in my size! Luckily I found theses ASOS look-alikes! Until I find the perfect silver metallic high heel sandal, I will be stuck in my jacks, but that's not a bad thing! 

The next pair might be a bit too early to talk about, but how could I not love these ASOS tortoise heel sandals? They are the perfect little pair for popping around town, they'd be great for brunch, a dash into J. Crew(I can't help myself) or even for hosting a dinner party! The heel isn't too high and the tortoise is oh so chic. To be completely honest I could see myself strutting the halls of my school in these. 

All in all I think it's safe to say that I am head over heels about heels! 

xo,
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment