Friday 11 July 2014

Where I've been

Something seems to be reoccurring here, I always say that I'm going to post this much or on this date and guess what? I never do. I hate to be the one that says "Oh I'm to busy" but in all honesty I AM too busy. I rarely get the time to sit down at the computer and just be free to blog. I miss the days when I was able to just take time out of my day to do what I love! This time I'm not going to say when I will be posting next, I'm afraid I'll jinx myself! So just look out for posts, and if you really want to be in the know, sign up for email subscriptions in the sidebar! I have to go, again. I have attached some 4th of july weekend photo below! I spent it with my pal, Em! It was a fab weekend! Hope you had a great holiday like I did!

xo,
Rachel 


No comments:

Post a Comment