Sunday 27 July 2014

Make a Statement

Lately I've found myself looking at necklace and earring sets from J. Crew. I mean we all know how much I adore J. Crew and J. Crew statement necklaces, but never the earrings and necklace. I love how chic it looks when the necklace and matching earrings are paired together! I have linked a few down below, and guess what, they are all from none other than J. Crew. If you fancy to buy one, just click on it and bam you can buy it! 
p.s. the first set is my favorite! 


xo,
Rachel 

5 comments:

  1. I love the first set as well! Love your blog, maybe we can follow each other and keep in touch! xoxo

    Nathalie | She Wears Prep
    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I will send you a little inbox sunshine tomorrow! xo

      Delete
    2. Can't wait for it gal!! xo

      Delete
  2. Hi Rachel! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award; visit my blog if you'd like to participate!
    http://confessionsofaprepster.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award-get-to-know-me.html
    xoxo, Jen
    confessionsofaprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOH thank you so much darling! I just saw the post! Can't wait!

      Delete