Monday 28 July 2014

Sweet Summer Slumbers

Summer is all about doing the things you can't do from September to June, at least that's what it's about for me. Everyday(for the most part) from September to June I wake up at 5 am, and I love it. I like waking up early and getting my day started, but that means that I get less sleep and that's never a good thing. Summer is the best for me, because I can take my 5 am wake up and change it to a 7 am one. The one thing that always makes my slumbers(however short) delightful is a nice pair of pajamas. I don't know what it is, but there is something about a classic pair of pajamas(preferably cotton for summer)that excites me like nothing else! Everyone needs at least two sets of pajamas, one for winter and one for summer. I linked a few of my current favorites down below and shocker four out of the eight are from none other than J. Crew.




xo,
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment