Friday 17 January 2014

Hopes and Dreams

Last time I told you that I had hopes of taking the plunge and moving to London. Today I am sharing my hopes and dreams. You can bet that each and every one of these makes me grin from ear to ear. Hope I don't bore you as I share them.


1) expand my business:
I would like to open an online store, and expand on my products. 
Look for koozies, and croakies, and bow ties to name a few.
A new design should be out soon, and by soon I mean hopefully
by the end of the month. 


2) pursue new experiences:
I have already started a blog, and am planning so many upcoming
 holiday's. I am also planning on joining the golf team at my 
school(Lucy convinced me)and I would like to have 
a more eventful summer, and maybe meet some of my favorite
bloggers! 

3) start seriously looking at colleges:
I have been looking at colleges for the past few years. 
I have narrowed the list down to about 20 schools. That is way
too many, but I have only been on a few college tours, and have 
already taken a few off of the list. I'm hoping that I find 
the perfect school, and I pinky promise that I will 
take you along! 

4) Get a job, if not a the lovely and perfect Fox News, then I would 
like to move out of the country. That may seem very very irrational, 
but moving to London has been a dream of mine for as long as
I can remember. I won't talk about it too much, I have already
touched on the subject in my last post called Taking A Dip! 
I can say that the phrase "London Calling" describes 
my situation perfectly. 

5) Fall in love. Every single human being on the entire planet 
wants to be loved. It is a basic fact and a basic human need. I 
being the most hopeless of all hopeless romantics want it all.
I mean all of it. I want a love stronger than anyone else, 
and yes I know that the movies aren't real. Sorry, but
I want someone to love me, and I want to have a lovely 
wedding in a chateau with peonies, and I want to have 
a cute little live, with love. That's all, oh and 
my husband will obviously wear bow ties. 
Those are all of my hopes and dreams. I could go on all day 
talking about them, but I'm going to keep it brief for your sake. 
Thanks For Reading,
Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment