Wednesday 8 January 2014

Stick To The Schedule

Hello everyone! I have recently decided that I am in need of a schedule. I need set times when certain posts are going to go up! I would say I'm a pretty organized person, and my Lilly Pulitzer agenda is right next to me! I think that posting on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday/Sunday will be favorable! I think that giving myself a 2 day grace time will be quite helpful for adding finishing touches! I will be starting this lovely plan tomorrow, because tomorrow is Thursday and on Thursday's we blog about whatever our heart desires! Then on Saturday's we discuss how the week went, but this isn't a boring time! I'm talking about what I wore, what I read, what I ate maybe, and what I did, finishing off the week with a quote! Today's post may be a little random, buttttttt it's Wednesday and Wednesdays are free days. Now Tuesday's, you will have to wait and see what Tuesday's mean.

Thanks for reading, 
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment