Friday 3 January 2014

New Year. New Me.

In 2013, I didn't take enough risks. I was too worried about what other people thought about me. Don't get me wrong, 2013 was great, but it wasn't what I wanted it to be. I had expected a great year, and once again my too high expectations let me down. I loved every minute I was happy, and hated every minute I wasn't. I became obsessed with writing, arguing about politics, Walk the Moon, and J.Crew. I figured out who my real friends are, and started a business. I overcame heartbreak, and loss. I danced on tables with staff, and sat in my room writing.

In 1014, I will change, I won't stay home, I will become more involved, do something, make new friends, travel the world, decide where I want to further my education, have a great year, and won't forget the man above who makes it all happen. 2013 was a year of learning. I found who I am, and what that means. In 2014 I want to show the world what that means.

Thanks for reading, 
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment