Tuesday 14 January 2014

Taking A Dip

I am absolutely smitten with traveling, and hope to be able to have the ability to leave at the drop of a hat sometime soon. Let me rephrase that to a more blunt version, I want(which means that I am going) to move to London. I am obsessed with it to say the least. I don't know why but I have always, and I really do mean always wanted to live there.



As I grew up aka had a whopping one more birthday I started to research the idea more and more. My plan as of now is to attend university there and see where that takes me. Maybe in one year this will all change and I will be going as far as U of M aka in my home state. I really don't know, but I am excited to see what time will bring me!

Thanks For Reading, 
Rachel 
I think this really applies to my situation, because 
if I want to live my dreams I have to take the plunge. 







No comments:

Post a Comment