Friday 10 January 2014

Work Lazy

Lately I have been lazy. Being honest, it's winter. I live in Michigan. It's cold. When it's cold I become lazy aka staying in my bed watching gossip girl on Netflix all day, no judgement you do it too. I would say that I have mastered the stay in bed all day but still be productive way of life. Sadly, I can't do this all the time. I swear I'm not lazy naturally, but if it was  -2 outside you would be too. Take a peek at my lazy day necessities, but don't get too hung up, remember we still have to work!

A bed like this is the perfect one to get cozy in! In my opinion a bedroom should be a sanctuary, and having crazy things going on makes for a not so calm sanctuary, no thank you! A bedroom was made to be a bedroom, you go there and rest, not work.
Despite wanting to be lazy, you have to get up and get out of the house. I do enjoy this, but when it's a little warmer than it is currently. When the winter blues hit you hardest, make it a priority to get out of the house. Make a lunch date, go to Starbucks, move to Florida...I wish! Just make yourself actually LEAVE the house.
This closet should be the motivation you need to get rid of your winter blues. I literally do not know a girl who would not want this closet. It's all shoes. If you look at the shoes, a good majority of them are Louboutins need I say more. Looking past the designer of the shoe, this is just the shoe closet. That makes me think about what the real closet looks like. 
Finding a place to work is key. You need to sit at a table or desk when you work. It's even better when the desk you work at is cute! Add a personal touch to your workspace, but make sure it's not too much to the point where you are being distracted, remember this is work!
So the point of this lengthy post is to say that if you work hard maybe one day you could live in a bungalow in paradise, or a chateau in France, or a country estate in England, or an apartment in New York City, whatever floats your boat. Work hard and you can have anything you want. Just set your mind to it and you can achieve greatness, sorry to go all cliche on you.

Thanks For Reading, 
Rachel 
quote of the day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment